Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope and we will post it back to you.
- By fax - fax your request to the surgery where you intend to collect your prescription from.
- From your pharmacy - if you use a regular pharmacy you can ask them to request your prescription for you, they will then also collect it.
- Online - please see the online services page for more information.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Receptionists are unable to take prescription requests over the phone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.